Take advantage of Florida’s beautiful weather and the financial benefits that come along with riding your bicycle to SunFest. Ride your bike to SunFest and park it for free in a secure area near the festival gates! Valet bike parking is like a coat check for bicycles. Patrons are issued claim checks in exchange for their bikes and staff members guard them in a secure corral. When you are ready to leave, present your claim check to get your bike back. The bike valet service is located on North Clematis Street at Centennial Square and the fountain, near SunFest’s Clematis Street gate.
Bike Valet Hours of Operation:
Fri., May 5th 4:30pm – 11:30pm
Sat., May 6th 11:30pm – 11:30pm
Sun., May 7th 11:30pm – 10:30pm
Bicycles left after closing time will be locked inside the enclosure and can be picked up the next day when we open. Valet operator, sponsors and all others will not be responsible for any bike, equipment or personal belonging at the Bike Valet.
Bike Valet Policies:
• Only attendant(s) are allowed inside enclosure
• Bicycles inside the enclosure must not be locked to anything so that they may be moved if necessary
• No motorized vehicles of any type allowed
• Bicycles left after closing time will be securely locked in the enclosure and can be picked up at opening time the next day
• Any bike or item left at the bike valet is the sole responsibility of the owner.
• Valet will not be responsible for any bike or item left overnight.
• Bicycles left unclaimed (10 days) will be donated to charity
• Thank you for NOT DRIVING!